Domaines de recherche
- Theoretical Physics
- Quantum Information
- Email: David.Poulin@USherbrooke.ca
- Phone: (819) 821-8000 ext. 62054
- Fax: 819-821-8046
- Office: D3 2044
- B.Sc. Université de Sherbrooke
- M.Sc. Université de Montréal
- Ph.D University of Waterloo
I am recruting postdocs, masters and doctorate students to contribute to research projects in relations to quantum error correction, topological codes, and simulation of quantum many-body systems. You can contact me if yo are interested by one of these projects and have good skills in physics or mathematics.
- Using the tools of quantum information science to address fundamental questions in physics.
- Theory of quantum error correction---in particular the design of good quantum codes, the design of efficient decoding algorithms, and the study of their relation to statistical physics.
- Devising and applying numerical techniques for the simulation of interacting quantum systems.
- Devising quantum algorithm to study interacting quantum systems with a quantum computer.